Enjoy coming home to this beautiful tree lined Winter Park street!! You are welcomed to the front door by the nice curb appeal and beautiful landscaping. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath block home is only two minutes to Winter Pines Golf Club, Cady Way Trail, Winter Park High School and the favored Brookshire Elementary. The updated kitchen has wood cabinets, granite style counter tops and opens to a charming brick fireplace in the adjoining family room! The large family room picture window overlooks the front garden and lush landscaping. The wood floors take you from the front door and foyer to the family room, dining room and on to the large spacious living room. This well-loved home still has a lot of its original charm including a large hall bathroom with terrazzo floors. The master boasts another large picture window allowing plenty of natural light. There are 3 spacious secondary bedrooms. Roof 2018. Garage Door 2014. Replumbed. Close to Hospital, restaurants, Publix and Park Ave for dining and shopping.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2,083 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GOLFSIDE GOLF COURSE SEC 01
Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
Winter Park High
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Main Floor, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Irrigation System. In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Paved.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price